I was looking for something fun, simple, and food related and I stumbled across this food tag. I thought it’d be fun to give it a shot.
1. What’s your favorite breakfast?
I’m in love with breakfast! My fave would be either Chicken & Waffles or Shrimp & Grits.
2. How do you drink your coffee?
I don’t like coffee but if I go to Starbucks or something I’ll get a Caramel Frappe or some type of latte. Although, because of the recent unfair treatment of customers I won’t be going to Starbuck’s anytime soon.
3. What’s on your favorite sandwich?
There’s too many: Monte Cristo, Banh Mi, Philly Cheesesteak, French Dip… ok I’ll stop now. But in terms of more basic sandwiches I love an amazing grilled cheese sandwich.
4. Soup or Salad?
Soup. Although I love salads too.
5. What’s your favorite cookbook?
Martha Stewart Cakes, it has a lot of my go to cake recipes in it.
6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods?
I guess hearty foods, I love desserts with my entire being.
7. What’s your favorite Cuisine?
Can I be really broad and say Asian? I love Thai, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese foods so much I couldn’t just choose one country.
8. What’s your favorite food movie?
Ummm, I can’t really think of a food movie other than Ratatouille so…
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure?
Potato chips with ketchup and hot sauce.
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source?
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
Going out for dinner because I love trying new restaurants
12. High end or low profile?
Well, I have kind of expensive taste, however, I love those hole-in-the-wall places with bomb food. So, both!
13. What’s your favorite restaurant?
It’s a list: Uncle Julio’s, Thai Phooket, Martin’s Barbecue… and many others
14. I do my grocery shopping at:
I don’t really do the grocery shopping, but my parents shop at Kroger, Publix, Sprout’s, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods
15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was:
This is too much pressure! But right now I’d have to say the shrimp & grits waffle from Waffle Works in Birmingham
16. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
17. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
18. What’s your favorite snack?
Greek yogurt or apple and peanut butter
19. What’s on your pizza?
It changes often but right now I’m into: cheese, red onions, Italian sausage, spinach, sometimes sundried tomatoes.
20. What food do you really dislike?
Honestly, there isn’t one that I dislike completely, some foods I only like it certain forms or prepared certain ways.
21. What’s your favorite food blog?
This one! No just kidding it’s probably Sally’s Baking Addiction (I mean, my blog’s good too though…)
22. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Seaweed, frog legs, maybe other things I forgot.
23. What’s on your food bucket list?
Try Indian food, learn to make croissants, and eat sushi in Japan.
24. I couldn’t live without:
Kimchi? I put it on a lot of things. Another would be hot sauce: Green Pepper Cholula, Sriracha, Tabasco, Mango Chili, I love them all.
25. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi, hands down.
Let me know some of your answers below!